The installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows 7/8/10 infrastructure. Perform planned maintenance, and general PC systems administration tasks. Troubleshoot various customer environments when issues arise and provide resolutions. Assist with optimization of systems and protocols and change management support. Provide and update detailed documentation including as built diagrams, system and network designs and 3rd party applications.
- Install, modify, and repair hardware and software.
- Respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
- Maintaining of PC security infrastructure including Microsoft and 3rd party software patching.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Run diagnostic programs to determine malfunctions, clean up computers and resolve issues.
- Answer phone, respond to emails and manage tickets. Follow up to ensure issues have been resolved.
Job Requirements (a working knowledge of)
- Microsoft environments, specifically Windows 7/8/10.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- DNS, DHCP, WINS and File/Printer services.
- Spam filters, anti-virus software and spyware detection/removal tools.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Lift up to 50 lbs as required - relocate/move desktop, servers and network equipment.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Technical certification in Windows Server or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft certifications desired.